Sunday, April 11, 2010

steeple Sunday...

The First Presbyterian Church‎ in Palestine, Texas.



A few more in the coming weeks of steeples I took photos of in Texas.

9 comments:

From the Old InkWell said...

Always enjoy your steeple shots!

Carol said...

Looks very majestic! Love the Steeple pictures, especially against such pretty blue skies!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Beautiful against that bright blue sky.
Have a great Sunday.
Blessings,Ruth

Foley said...

Love the dark color of the steeple and the architecture of the windows in the steeple. Good choice!

Wanda said...

Always fun to see your Sunday Steeples.... Thanks!

Auntie Cake said...

I was wondering where your steeples were going to come from today! That steeple is wonderful in brown! Can you believe the early spring we are having? Pretty soon the lilacs will be blooming! Everything is so early this year, I am really not used to that. I keep waiting to wake up to six inches of snow!
Kate

Natasha in Oz said...

Beautiful pictures! I just love the architecture of the building. The sky looks so blue too!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Cynthia said...

Marsha, I enjoy your steeple posts and the historic plaques and info that you provide.

I've noticed myself being more aware of churches' steeples on our travels. Thanks for opening my eyes to them.

A Grain of Salt said...

Always love your steeple posts, Marsha!