Monday, April 12, 2010

Mosaic Monday...


Wouldn't it be fun to go for a spring cruise in one of these? We met a car club cruising the hill country in Utopia, Texas on our trip. The blue one in the upper right has past ownership traced to John Dillinger which J found interesting.

It is such beautiful weather here in MN that I have a big list of outdoor chores I want to accomplish this week - hopefully I'll be spotting more signs of spring in the garden to share on the blog while I am working :)

12 comments:

Foley said...

Cool mosaic! Love looking at old cars and seeing one traced back to Dillinger must have been fun to hear about.
Great mosaic!

Robin Lambright said...

My husband is a huge car fan, he would have loved all these great classic cars.

Blessings
R

Kate/High Altitude Gardening said...

I should say! What a blast that cruise would be.. I want the yellow one! :) Fun pics.

Bonnie said...

I love reading about your trip. It sounds so exciting. What an adventure! Our weather has been so nice, isn't had to believe it can be this gorgeous. It is hard to be inside when it is this nice. Can't wait to see your beds this summer!

Carol said...

You'd have to be in Utopia to be driving such classics! Great mosaic, Marsha!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

A very cool mosaic, I love those oldies but goodies! This Ozark farm chick has been out spreadin' the big old dump truck load of mulch on my acre of flower gardens. I've taken it to the level of an illness I lovingly call OCFD (obsessive compulsive flower disorder) Heeehehehe!!!

Ya'll have a wonderfully blessed day from the happy hills and hollers of the Missouri Ponderosa!!!

Wanda said...

I'll take that little red convertible~~ Off we go, Marsha, hair blowing in the breeze and smiles on our faces.

Debbie@Mountain Breaths said...

Would love riding in any one of those classics!

Cynthia said...

Great mosaic, Marsha, I know nothing about cars, but I appreciate the workmanship and hard work that goes into maintaining a classic car.

A Grain of Salt said...

Marsha, I love sharing in your TX Hill Country trip. Great post!

Tammy@Simple Southern Happiness said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

I'll take the red one ;)