A new clematis - Rosemoor.A salmon & white daffodil and a yellow, orange and white one. The flowering crab is blooming and the whole front yard smells heavenly. The bright colors of the tulips just make me smile. Yes, it is a good day!
Thanks so much for sharing your good day with me.It is indeed a good day.For me it is good,because we are finally getting some much needed rain. Blessings,Ruth
You will love Rosemoor, Marsha. It's done well for me except last year, for some reason. We had lots of rain in June and it's in a low-lying area so that might be why.
Spring is just a wonderful season! I love seeing each new bloom.
You really have a lot to smile about! We, too, have been taking advantage of the weather to freshen our beds, divide some perennials, and just stand back and look!
16 comments:
Your garden is coming along beautifully! I have the Rosemoor clematis And I really love it.
Carolyn
You have some real pretties in your garden, Marsha. I love the white tulips!! :-)
xoxo
Jane
Amen to that....What a good day indeed!
Lovely colors....like a rainbow.
Beautiful Daffodils! It is nice to meet you, you take wonderful photographs:)
A very good day! Gorgeous flowers I love the garden with the tulips and the ball thing. So pretty, definitely makes me smile!
Thanks so much for sharing your good day with me.It is indeed a good day.For me it is good,because we are finally getting some much needed rain.
Blessings,Ruth
Beautiful clematis, Marsha...mine have quite a few buds but very few leaves this year.
You will love Rosemoor, Marsha. It's done well for me except last year, for some reason. We had lots of rain in June and it's in a low-lying area so that might be why.
Spring is just a wonderful season! I love seeing each new bloom.
It makes me smile too Marsha! I love spring! I think in Wisconsin and Minnesota where we have such long winter it's even more sweet.
Cindy
Just beautiful Marsha!
Oh Marsha, your wait is finally over! Beautiful blooms..
You have so much color in your garden already. What fun!!!
You really have a lot to smile about! We, too, have been taking advantage of the weather to freshen our beds, divide some perennials, and just stand back and look!
Gorgeous! Such a beautiful array of blooms...I could just sit and take them in all day long!
Definitely a good day, Marsha! I had my first cleamatis blooms today. Looks very pretty there!
Life in the garden is good! I can't wait to see my first clematis bloom. Any day now!
Post a Comment