There is nothing like a beautiful tulip to celebrate the season of spring. I love their shape and the many colors brightening up a mostly bare garden - But... what I really love is peeking inside of them on a sunny day. They remind me of a kaleidoscope which is still one of my favorite toys where the beautiful colors all radiate out in a circle from the center. Looking out in the garden I tend to like the varigated more showy blossoms but then when you peek into the plain old purple ones... you get this beautiful kaleidoscope of blue, white & yellow! Never judge on outward appearances...it's what inside that counts :)
Oh My!!!!! I don't think there are words to really share what my eyes and heart feel when I gaze at your photos...... I will just tell you, I'm touched with this beauty!
That is so true. Most of the flowers beauty can only been seen close up. I had plants that I used to just ignore; now they are some of my favorites. Because I am taking time to enjoy their beauty and truly look at them. Your tulips are gorgeous!
Marsha, your tulips are gorgeous! They are such a gift, aren't they! We will be attending the Canadian tulip festival soon. I am madly in love with tulips :-)
9 comments:
Oh My!!!!! I don't think there are words to really share what my eyes and heart feel when I gaze at your photos...... I will just tell you, I'm touched with this beauty!
These are just beautiful, Marsha!! I never really thought to look inside my tulips. I sure will now!
xoxo
Jane
What beauty the lord has created and has given you the talent to capture it via your camera. Awesome photos, breathtaking!
They are all so extraordinary on the inside... just like us! :c)
That is so true. Most of the flowers beauty can only been seen close up. I had plants that I used to just ignore; now they are some of my favorites. Because I am taking time to enjoy their beauty and truly look at them. Your tulips are gorgeous!
The flowers are so beautiful!
Wow Marsha.....all those beautiful colors. Thanks for sharing them with us.
Marsha, your tulips are gorgeous! They are such a gift, aren't they!
We will be attending the Canadian tulip festival soon. I am madly in love with tulips :-)
Marsha, I just love your beautiful tulip pictures. There's nothing like spring!
Post a Comment