Friday, April 30, 2010

April showers...

Mother Nature hasn't provided much in the way of April showers in my part of the world so I am thankful that today, the last day of April, we are finally getting some much needed rain.
One of my favorite things to do is capture rain droplets on whatever is blooming and today the tulips looked gorgeous.
Of course I am a firm believer that you can find beauty anywhere if you take the time to look...
what a beautiful day today is!

10 comments:

Darla said...

It's a little overcast and dreary here too. You are right--there is beauty everywhere if we just slow down...your rain droplets are very pretty Marsha.

Wanda said...

What is it about drops of water on plants that make them look magical!

So pretty Marsha... thanks for the collage of beauty.

Carol said...

Marsha, I think you found lots and lots of beauty! The tulips, everything, just gorgeous!

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

I love that tulip shot, Marsha! I agree there is always something worth a closer look.

Carolyn said...

I love your tulip shots with raindrops on them. We have had a drier April too but it has rained the last few days and cool.

Carolyn

Foley said...

Outstanding photos - the droplets make them that prettier! You surely found lots of beauty...

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Each one of these photos is prize worthy.I love to see the raindrops like this.
Blessings,Ruth

A Grain of Salt said...

Oh, my, Marsha... you have all those tulips? So pretty!

Debbie@Mountain Breaths said...

I do agree Marsha! And you have captured it so beautifully. We also need some rain desperately.

Jayne said...

Your tulips are just beautiful Marsha!