It's been a busy week once again so blogging sometimes takes a back seat. I did want to share the family of sandhill cranes we saw last Sunday by Little Falls, MN. The 2 juvenilles don't have a red hat yet and were the first to become skittish... I just love these majestic birds.
Cool series of shots! They certainly are majestic, I agree! and I learn a lot when I visit your blog, Marsha, I never get to see such beautiful birds otherwise!
Wonderful series of shots, Marsha ... they are majestic looking birds. I love seeing the detail of their wing feathers and how their bodies stretch out in flight.
9 comments:
Marsha, I'm so glad I have you as a friend to enjoy your beautiful nature pics. You always do a fantastic job of capturing!
Cool series of shots! They certainly are majestic, I agree! and I learn a lot when I visit your blog, Marsha, I never get to see such beautiful birds otherwise!
So beautiful!
Wonderful series of shots, Marsha ... they are majestic looking birds. I love seeing the detail of their wing feathers and how their bodies stretch out in flight.
Great captures.That is some enormous wingspan.
Blessings,Ruth
What a great series Marsha! Come by and comment for a chance to entertain Bilbo!
Marsha,
We have them in Florida. They are majestic!
Carol
Love this series. You have such patience!
I just admire you so with your photos of all the birds you get in flight! Mine seem to turn into a blurred mess! Great photos!!
Post a Comment