Wednesday, September 02, 2009

postponed...

Our September 1st garden walk is being postponed until Friday. I have been extremely busy this week getting a house I'm helping to sell ready for an open house on Thursday so I haven't been home in good enough light to take the photos. By Friday, I'll be ready for an extra tall latte to take you on a LONG walk ;)

11 comments:

Dirt Princess said...

Can't wait! It is beautiful!

Darla said...

Much luck on selling the house...I'll be waiting as well..

Debbie@Mountain Breaths said...

Take your time Marsha. I know it will be worth the wait!

Foley said...

Friday it is! Hope the weather cooperates with you on N&T's Open House...

Jayne said...

Honestly Marsha, that photo looks like it was taken when Dorothy opens the door in the Wizard of Oz... too beautiful to be true!!

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

Looking forward to it, Marsha, but take as much time as you need. If that photo is any indication, we're in for a real treat! Gorgeous!

jalynn01 said...

I just can NOT believe how many plants are in this photo and they all look beautiful, healthy, and unreal!! Nice job Marsha!!

Wanda said...

Marsha ~~ Your banners are always to attractive and cheery!

What a beautiful picture... I just want to come and walk there.

Tina said...

What a wonderful photo!! You sound very busy..for me just keeping all these gardens going would fill my whole day!!

Carol said...

Good luck, Marsha! Looking forward to the walk, it's always a treat!

BALLET NEWS said...

Hello, you have the most fabulously wonderful site here and I had to leave this comment for you ! Your posts are beautifully written, creative and original too, and you have interesting pictures.

It's all perfect !

Thank you for sharing your site and best wishes.... 'Happy September'....