Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday flutter bys....






September is a month of senses...I find myself taking extra time seeing and smelling all the beautiful things in the garden knowing that soon it will be all gone. Probably a good thing for the blog since I'm taking more photos as well :)

8 comments:

Lynne at Hasty Brook said...

I think September smells the BEST! But you're right- maybe I like it so much because it IS a transition to the next season.

Carla said...

Fab-o-lush!!!

Darla said...

You got some great captures here!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Each of these pictures is spectacular.Thanks for sowing us such beauty.
Blesings,Ruth

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

I'm sure they just love your garden, Marsha! What great shots!

Foley said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty..which i had thin legs like that!

Debbie@Mountain Breaths said...

Marsha, when I see a monarch I think of you. Beautiful shots!

Cynthia said...

Marsha, I never tire of seeing your butterfly shots ... wonderful close-ups. It's nice that you have the time to enjoy your garden. And yes, winter will be here too soon.