Monday, September 21, 2009

mosaic Monday...Yellows

There is something about all the yellow in my late summer garden that just makes me smile...after all yellow is sunshine & smiley faces! I did add one photo from last spring to the current yellows but she is wearing a sunflower and this little ballerina in yellow always makes me SMILE!

Please join, Mary at The Little Red House to see more Monday Mosaics!

22 comments:

Michelle @ Sweet Something Design said...

Wonderful mosaic!

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

So pretty. Yellow always reminds me of my wedding! You have some great shots and I like whatever program you used.

Bonnie said...

Boy is that gorgeous!

My name is Riet said...

THat is a beautiful mosaic in yellow. Love the little ballerina. Have a nice day

Cynthia said...

Beautiful mosaic ... what a wonderful variety of images and shades of yellow. I'm partial to the pictures of the dogs and Alexis.

Kathy said...

I love your yellow photos. The dog is a beauty and the little ballerina is precious. Great mosaic!
Kathy

Lavender Cottage said...

What a vibrant and interesting mosaic. Whatever program you are using to produce yours has a nice old-fashioned look as I'm sure you planned it to have.

Darla said...

..and isn't she the prettiest bloom of them all?

Foley said...

I love the yellows also..the ones with Hershey and Ruger are my favs!! (other than Alexis!)

Cass @ That Old House said...

Oh this is just perfect -- an adorable child, dogs and flowers. I am a happy camper.
Cass

Carol said...

So pretty, especially the ballerina!

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

How pretty! I love the yellow dancing flower the best :)

Wildflowerhouse said...

Such a sunny and warm mosaic.

storyteller at Sacred Ruminations said...

Beautiful and creative mosaic of lovely yellows ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Lovely mosaic! Yellow is such a warm, cheerful color and agaisnt the black background it looks so bright and wonderful! Your little ballerina is so cute!

A Grain of Salt said...

Marsha, yellow is so "happy". Great mosaic and the ballerina is the star!

Carol said...

I love your world, Marsha, always full of pretty, warm and fun things!

Debbie@Mountain Breaths said...

Oh that little ballerina :-) Love the yellow mosaic Marsha.

Joyce said...

Definitely a happy color. Your photos are lovely in your mosaic.
Joyce

RuthieJ said...

Your flowers are lovely Marsha, but I really love seeing pics of your puppehs! Thanks

Tina said...

I LOVE your mosaic, Marsha! Such a great variety of pictures..and that black background really makes them pop! You have such nice flowers and such a loveable looking dog..and yes, I can see how that little ballerina would make you smile!! :)

Wanda said...

What delightful shades of yellow, gold and orange.... I just did that in my kitchen for Fall.