A little bit of heavenDrifted down from above -
A handful of happiness,
A heartful of love.
The mystery of life,
So sacred and sweet
The giver of joy
So deep and complete.
Precious and priceless,
So lovable, too
The world's sweetest miracle,
Baby girl, is you.
(author unknown)
I went to the hospital today to see my new little grand-niece...she is such a precious little thing only 1 day old. It was so wonderful to spend lots of time holding her and just gazing at all of her facial expressions. She was too tired to open her eyes for me but maybe next time...Congratulations to my nephew, Kyle & his beautiful wife, Tanya!
5 comments:
Congratulations to all of you. She is really beautiful..Enjoy every moment.
I'm in love..........!!!
I melt when I see a newborn. Congratulations a beautiful mom and babe.
She's lovely.
What a sweetie! I can just imagine nuzzling the back of her neck. :c)
Oh...how wonderful! I'm so happy for you.....and what a beautiful family they are. Babies bring so much love when they arrive, don't they? I'm overjoyed for all of you!
Post a Comment