Friday, June 13, 2008

Hold up your Hand and Sing...

Five busy bees on a lovely spring day.
(hold up fingers)
This one said, "Let's fly away.'
(indicate each bee in turn)

This one said "We'll drink some nectar sweet."This one said, "Let's get pollen on our feet."This one said "And then we'll make some honey."This one said "Good thing it's warm and sunny."
So the five busy bees went flying along
(fly hand around while wiggling fingers)
Singing a happy honeybee song.
Bzzzzzzzzzz!
(Fly your hand behind your back)
(author unknown)


FIVE...there were more than of dozen of these fat bumblebees on the false blue indigo yesterday. They moved to fast to get a group shot but I think they are kind of cute and fuzzy in their own unique way.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marsha, I would just like to send my appreciation to you for this past week of pictures, thoughts and memories. Wonderful!
Thanks, Rox

The Birdlady said...

I think so too - and the photos are lovely.

Jayne said...

What magnificent photos of the beezzzz!

Wanda said...

So wonderful ~~~ love these up close and personal.