Robbie the Rabbit is fat, fat, fat
His soft little paws go pat, pat, pat
His soft little ears go flop, flop, flop
And when Robbie runs, he goes hop, hop, hop.
(author unknown)
Today, I worked outside and started some of the garden cleanup. I was surprised to see the corn I put out yesterday was already gone so I put more out. Tonight, just as the sun was setting I looked out and saw a rabbit at each pile enjoying a full meal which would explain the amount of corn I am using these days. As I was watching them, Joseph and the girls came in for their evening meal. It is such a delight to still have them visiting daily. I was so excited to see them at the same time as the rabbits that I didn't do a great job of focusing, Oops :-)
6 comments:
LOL... what a feeder combination!
Wonderful shots! You are blessed! Met you at Wanda's place. So nice to meet you.
Oh, and I adore that little poem.
Good Morning Marsha!
I just never know what I'm going to see when I visit your post! You always amuse me. Joseph is one I never see in my backyard. What a treat. I just can't believe the little bunny and fowl share like they do, awesome!!
Hi Marsha!
Is the name Joseph from 'the coat of many colors, Joseph?' How appropriate! I love bunnies. Sweet to see them sharing the corn!
That's fun to see the bunny and pheasants enjoying corn at the same time.
At night I see the bunnies out with the deer in my backyard, so I have to make sure there's enough so everyone gets a chance to eat
Post a Comment