Friday, November 09, 2007

Today's sunrise...

This morning was the first day we had hoar frost on the trees. I went outside in my fuzzy pink robe to grab a few picks before the employees arrived at 7. Once I saw the sunrise...I quickly forgot about the frosty pics...Somewhere around this point I forgot about the employees all arriving, I'm sure they'll have stories to tell their families tonight about the boss's wife running around the yard in a giant pink robe with a camera this morning!
Around this time...the dogs finally spotted me and started barking up a storm...nothing like bringing more attention to me but seeing the clouds light up red from underneath was breathtaking...
then they became "ringed" with a brighter light...
and finally the sun peaked out over the horizon. What a beautiful morning!

"All I have seen teaches me to trust the creator for all I have not seen." (Ralph Waldo Emerson)

4 comments:

RuthieJ said...

AWESOME Photos, Marsha!

Wanda said...

I'm singing in a Trio Sunday, and the song is:

"Too God be the Glory, Great things He hath Done!!!"

His skies are one of them. And you captured it to a "T".

BJ said...

Marsha - these pics are outrageously beautiful! I am just in awe of the beauty God has lovingly bestowed on us.

I've noticed the most beautiful sunrises recently. Just breathtaking.

Very cold here today and it feels like it could snow. It is snowing in the mountains. Too early for snow......according to me, that is. But I do love the crisp, clean air.

Jayne said...

Just breathtaking Marsha!