Now shall I walk
or shall I ride?
"Walk," Pleasure said:
"Ride," Joy replied.
(W.H. Davies)It got up to 60 degrees yesterday which in MN in November is t-shirt weather. Jeff & I were out enjoying the day doing some fall chores (putting away the patio set, blowing leaves out of the rain gutters) when all of a sudden he says "I should be riding my Harley".

That's all he had to say for me to respond "let's go!" We took a roadtrip along the Minnesota River where the trees have all lost their leaves but lots of the world's oldest rock is showing.


We stopped to admire a herd of buffalo grazing in a pasture. We used to have some in our neighborhood and I didn't realize how much I missed seeing them all the time until we watched this herd a while.

We got back home just as the sun was setting and the sky was getting it's pink glow...November Joy for sure.
2 comments:
Hi Marsha,
Wasn't too many years and we had to have those bikes all put away in November! It wasn't as warm here yesterday, so I didn't go out, but my husband went for a quick ride in the afternoon.
P.S. Is your trike a Valkyrie?
I am so jealous!! I'm just a wantabe Harley Momma. I've got a key chain, coffee mug, wallet and calendar....I don't qualify do I??
Post a Comment