why do I start swaying to and fro
I have never heard that song before,
but if I don't hear it anymore
It's still familiar to me, sends a thrill right through me
(Those Magic Changes, Grease lyrics)
Zach, the Greaser...Jeff & I took a roadtrip back in time to Rydell High (I mean Barnesville High) to watch my very talented nephew and niece perform in the musical, Grease. They sang & danced the night away and we were very entertained. When we left for the long drive home, we were only two blocks away and Jeff was already singing Greased Lighting! These two continue to impress us with their musical and acting talents...remember last year when they were in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat?
Emily, the cheerleader and a rock n' rolling party queen...She's the girl that all the kids love,
They talk about her wherever she goes,
I could write a fan magazine,
About my rock 'n roll party queen
(Rock 'N" Roll Party Queen, Grease lyrics)
We go together likerama lama lama
ke ding a de dinga a dong
remembered for ever like
shoo bop shoo wadda wadda yipitty boom de boom
(We Go Together, Grease lyrics)
Though they didn't interact with each other much on stage...I managed to capture them next to each other during the "Beauty School dropout" and "Born to Hand Jive" scenes. Yeah, a ke ding a de dinga a dong!
Exactly one year ago this happened, Congratulations Jayme & Scott, I'm sure you'll have a fun day remembering! You'll always be together...A wop ba-ba lu-mop a wop bam boom!
1 comment:
Oh how much fun that must have been. Love the outfits and the kids look great!!
Post a Comment