Thursday, November 15, 2007

Sunrise, Sunset...

Sunrise, sunset
Sunrise, sunset
Swiftly fly the years
One season following another
Laden with happiness and tears
(Fiddler on the Roof lyrics)


Since I have received the most comments via email & in person on the sunrise post last week, I thought I would share Tuesday's sunrise and sunset. I meant to post it yesterday but my typing fingers were frozen from netting goldfish all day on the coldest day of the season so far. But that's another long story...
This guy was so thirsty on Monday afternoon he didn't even mind a photo shoot while drinking. I love his reflection in the pond and the last of the yellow mum's reflections on the water.

4 comments:

BJ said...

Wow! What a beautiful sunset and sunrise. I love them. The pic of the bunny is just adorable. How brave was he to take a drink from that angle. I didn't realize that they would get so close to water. Awesome shot.....reflection of both.

Wanda said...

Love, Love, Love the bunny photo. Oh my I think you should mat and frame that one, or enter it in a contest!!! Best of Show for sure!!

RuthieJ said...

Oh Marsha, that picture of the bunny drinking from your pond was so cute! How lucky for you that you had your camera handy!

Jayme said...

I agree with Wanda, you should enter the bunny photo in a contest. You'd definitely win. I'm so blessed to have such a talented mom!