On a gray and cloudy day this past week, I visited Fahlun Lutheran Church near Nelson, MN. It was nice to be able to read the timeline of the church as well as the history behind the name on a sign out front. I can only imagine how beautiful this steeple would be with sunshine and blue skies... May we have PEACE on earth!
Beautiful weathervane on the church ... I imagine the entire steeple would gleam on a beautiful, sunny day. Interesting to read the church history. I've not noticed it until recently when seeing your church photos, how churches have added ramps to be accessible for those with physical disabilities.
Marsha, I enjoy your post on the steeple's. I have a church close to me that has one of the most beautiful steeple's I've eer seen; I will have to get a picture & forward it to you.
7 comments:
Beautiful weathervane on the church ... I imagine the entire steeple would gleam on a beautiful, sunny day. Interesting to read the church history. I've not noticed it until recently when seeing your church photos, how churches have added ramps to be accessible for those with physical disabilities.
I love how this steeple looks against the grey sky.
Blessings,Ruth
That's a beautiful one, Marsha, very majestic looking!
Just beautiful Marsha....
I have enjoyed all your steeple posts. What neat stories.
Marsha, I enjoy your post on the steeple's. I have a church close to me that has one of the most beautiful steeple's I've eer seen; I will have to get a picture & forward it to you.
I love this series you're doing. Your area has some wonderful old churches. The architecture is so unique.
Post a Comment