
Since I am late with my Steeple Sunday post I give you not one but two steeples...

St. Margaret's Catholic Church, Lake Henry, MN.


According to the cornerstone it was built in 1922.

I love the double steeples but only one housed a bell.

Hope your Sunday was a good one!
6 comments:
Beautiful church ... so substantial looking. And you gotta love the blue skies.
Marsha, since you've been posting church steeples, I've noticed the ones on our local churches. In the older parts of the city, I've seen several with double steeples. One of them had clocks on all four sides of both steeples ... a total of eight clocks. I thought that was strange.
I knew that was a Catholic Church as soon as I saw it! I need to take a photo of the Church I went to growing up..absolutely beautiful.
Great photo!!
Love those steeples! And I met someone from Nelson, MN last week. I asked her about the churches, she laughed and said, "there are only churches and bars in Nelson" I think she thought I was crazy!
Kate
What a magnificent building Marsha!
With all the snow, you've certainly been able to capture some blue skies with your steeple shots, Marsha! Beautiful!
I need to take a photo of the Church I went to growing up..absolutely beautiful.
rihanna video
Post a Comment