Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Wishing all my readers a wonderful holiday!
My beautiful little niece sent me this valentine because the puppy pictured especially reminded her of Hershey...I thought it was only fair that Hershey reciprocate the sentiment...
except she sits still about 1/20 of a second if there is no food involved...we tried :)

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Now that is a Valentine PRECIOUS moment! How sweet ...

Happy Valentine's
Have a lovely day ~
Hugs, Marydon

Joyce said...

Pretty rose mosaic and of course the Valentine is so sweet and the photo of Hershey is the cutest. Happy Valentine's day.
Joyce

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Love the pictures.IRoses are my all time favorite flower.Hershey is doing pretty good,she is a sweetheart.
Happy Valentine's Day,Ruth

Kelly said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

Mollie said...

Priceless. Thanks for sharing. And Hershey is one beautiful dog!
Happy Valentine's Day!!

Debbie@Mountain Breaths said...

Hershey, you did good and you are so handsome! Kiki would not have done any better :-) What a sweet, sweet card from your niece Marsha. Happy Valentine's Day!

Jayme said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Good try with Hershey. Looks like in one photo she's trying to give dad a "hershey kiss"

Cynthia said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Marsha ... What a sweet card from your niece. And how wonderful that Hershey reciprocated; I think she did a good job holding the rose. :)

Suzy said...

Beautiful rose mosaic and both valentine from you and your niece are so sweet. I see Hershey is a lover not a fighter!lol

Jayne said...

Awww... what beautiful Valentines! Love the one of Hershey offering the flower!

Darla said...

How sweet!

Foley said...

Sweet niece to think of you! Love the photo of Hershey...I can surely relate to trying to get a dog to sit still!!

Carol said...

Very sweet from Rachel :) and Hershey is a sweetie right back! The roses are gorgeous!

I can't get a shot of Max, we are thinking of changing his name to Blurry :)

Auntie Cake said...

I was just telling a friend that this has been a grey and cloudy winter. Another friend moved here from the southeast, and last year she couldn't believe how sunny MN was in the winter. Today was a nice gift. And I adore your chickadee pictures. Your pictures are so impressive. Next time I see a Birds and Blooms magazine, I am going to look at all the photographer credits for a Marsha from MN.

And love Hershey also. So sweet, and a lot less calories...
Kate

jalynn01 said...

Hi Marsha,

That Valentine puppy card is just adorable and it surely does remind you of Hershey. Your card with the flower in mouth was the greatest though! Roses in February...how beautiful. Makes you sick for Spring to get here. Have a super great day.

PS The chickadees on the last post were just adorable. I love next to the last single picture down...looks like he is talking to us.
Jalynn