


by the looks of these smiles...I would say he found nothing but Nice everywhere he went.I'm joining Mosaic Monday once again with Mary, the Little Red House. Click here to see her post of fresh snow as well as many of the other east coast bloggers sharing their storm scenes and of course there are many Christmas ones as well.
19 comments:
Very cute! What a nice Santa.
This is such a cute post, Marsha!! I love Santa's version of a sleigh!!
The mosaic is so cute...the children so precious.
Happy holidays and many blessings!
xoxo
Janie
Santa certainly can't hide in all that snow! How nice of him!
What a delightful holiday post! Love your Santa mosaics ... your family is lovely. Happy Mosaic Monday and Merry Christmas to you and yours ;-)
Hugs and blessings,
My Festive Mosaic
The man in red certainly looks spiffy with his 4 wheeler! :-) Merry Christmas!!
Marsha, what a fun mosaic and perfect for the season. Santa looks like a sweeheart. Love the smile that Santa put on everyone's face.
What a great mosiac (s)!!! HO HO HO!!
How perfect...that red really pops against the scenery...wonderful post!
Hi Marsha!
I loved your mosaics! Everyone is so happy and that is the best gift to see during the holidays!
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!!
How much fun is that. Great mosaic. Ho ho ho and merry Christmas to you and Santa. Sharon
What a fun day! Looks like Santa was having a blast!
Happy Holidays!
- kate
Great post, Marsha! Love Santa and his red fendered ride, LOL!
That is adorable..Hope Santa has been good..do you know him?
Love his vehicle...
Ho...Ho...HO...:)
Love Santa & the mosaic.
May your celebration be joyous ...
Merry Christmas,
TTFN ~Marydon
Love your Santa and his new transportation. Cute and fun photos and mosaic.
Looks like he made lots of people happy, including me ;) Great post, Marsha.
Ho! Ho! Ho! What a sweetie - he could use a tad more padding!! At least he didn't wear his Harley boots!!
Now the real question...NO, I won't ask what you asked Santa for this year!! ;)
Aw, Marsha, those are fantastic mosaics! Gotta love your man in red.
How sweet! Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment