
Today's steeple is a small rural church out in the middle of farmland...Trinity Lutheran of Havelock Township, MN.
With no parsonage on site and surrounded by the stillness of the cemetery, I imagine it as a peaceful place like on my garden flag where the sights of nature are peeking inside.

Many have asked about my ornament suet feeders pictured on Friday's blog as well as below...I don't know where you could purchase them. I have 3, a heart, a ball and a star purchased at Goodwill and originally filled with potpourri in netting. I saw they were hinged and would make perfect suet hangers so of course they came home with me.

I have them hung on a dead branch right outside of my window for photo ops - but I can see I am going to have to trim the branch in front of the round one :)


Have a wonderful Sunday!
9 comments:
These pictures are absolutely beautiful! You are an incredible photographer.
I hope that you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and best wishes for a very Happy New Year.
Christmas cheers, Natasha.
It does look peaceful and serene, Marsha! Great shot!
Pretty feeders! Love your birds!
Love your wonderful winter scenes!!
Your ornament feeders are very nice and a super idea...you are always so clever with all your creations! Just love that cute little chickadee!!
Oh My! What beautiful photos! Have a wonderful Christmas. laurie
I was raised as a Lutheran and went to a church that look very similar this one. The photo of the church is so beautiful, Marsha, with the soft pink and gray background. Well done!
What a lovely church, Marsha ... beautiful setting.
Your garden flag is perfect for the season, but the acrobatic squirrel also caught my eye.
Marsha, I, also wondered about your suet ornaments, thank you for the info.
Oh Marsha, I love those suet ornaments!! :c)
I love your ornament suet feeders!!! I'll have to keep my eyes open for something like that.
Lovely post, Marsha.
Post a Comment