Friday, December 18, 2009

feathered friends Friday...








I finally finished the Christmas decorating and my feathered friends seem quite happy about it :)

11 comments:

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

They should be happy,it looks fantastic.Thanks for sharing.
Blessings,Ruth

Foley said...

Birds in MN TALK?????

Photos are gorgeous - and they should be happy..you take very good car of them.

Waiting to see if the pheasants come back..Johnny??

Darla said...

Your wildlife is so spoiled!

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

So cute, Marsha! Where did you find that great suet holder?

Wildflowerhouse said...

Yes where did you find those holders, please? They are really special and I know my birds would love them. Great photo's. Happy holidays to you. Sharon

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, to be in a winter Wonderland! Your pictures help me get through the boring winters in San Diego. Seriously!

Cynthia said...

Marsha, what a cute little bird and funny post. He certainly does seem happy with your decorating. :)

jalynn01 said...

How cute!! That little woodpecker really looked like he was talking. Love those suet feeders...where oh where did you get them? Have a Merry Christmas with your family.

Simple Home said...

I love these photos. Everyone is going to want to know where you found this ornament feeder. I know what I want soon, a camera like yours!
Blessings,
Marcia

Debbie@Mountain Breaths said...

The "exterior decorating" you do for your feathered friends is just wonderful! Love the ornament feeders Marsha.

A Grain of Salt said...

Another wonderful post!