5 months ago
Sunday, November 01, 2009
Sunday scenes...
and one from last night...living in the country I only had 4 trick or treaters but Heidi & Alexis were the only ones to pose for the camera ;)
I've caught a nasty cold so haven't been doing much outside. But, today was so beautiful and sunny (51 degrees) I dragged myself off the couch for some fresh air and to take some new photos for the November header. Though the gardens are done and gone for the year, there is still beauty in reflections, a lone blossom and the last of the 2009 foilage.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Yes there is always beauty,sometimes we just have to look a little harder.I like the angel nestled among the colorful leaves.Have a day of happiness.
Blessings,Ruth
From the looks of that last photo..you really are out in the middle of no where...I some times wish we had more land..with more opportunities for nature to come my way!! :) Love your reflections pics and your little angel peeking out from behind that red bush!! Do hope you are feeling much better.. so glad you went outside and visited your gardens!!
Love these new pictures, Marsha, you do find beauty everywhere!
We got into the low 60's here today and was just gorgeous! Spent most of the afternoon outside..what I noticed in your photos was for once the wind wasn't blowing 20 mph!!
Beautiful fall colors.. love the angel!!
I love the reflection in of the sculpture in the water! What a lovely end to the garden season.
DH just came down with a cold today too. Hope you feel better soon, Marsha!
What a wonderful group of pictures ... love the one of Ruger running and the angel in the field. But my favorite is the one of the metallic birds and their reflection. ... Glad you were able to get out for some fresh air today, Marsha. Hopefully the worse of your cold is over.
I hope you continue to feel better, fresh air and sunshine works wonders! There is always beauty to be found in a garden!
It's hard to believe yet another season has passed, isn't it? Hope you feel better soon Marsha.
Marsha, yes, you still have beauty in your gardens. Now, take it easy and get well. ;-)
Sorry to hear you've caught a cold -- hope you feel better soon Marsha! At least it sounds like we'll be having a few sunny days ahead if you feel like getting outside.
Post a Comment