...the sunset is gorgeous, but the goldfinch photos are stellar. He's fairly glowing in the first shot, and she's has such a sweet expression in the second!
I wold love to know what kind of camera you are using. I am in the market or a new digital, your close ups are always so amazing. Do you use a tripod or does you camera have a stabilizing function????
Beautiful sunset, Marsha ....I love the expression on the faces of the birds in the 2nd and 4th pictures so sweet. The goldies are too cute all fluffed out.
Oh what lovely photo...the sunsets, oh my goodness, and the one with the tree...what a neat compostion....As always when I can get to your blog... I am always blessed for coming.
14 comments:
That is the most gorgeous sunset shot, Marsha! and the birds, fabulous!
Those goldfinches look so fuzzy. Great shots Marsha.
Gorgeous sunset pictures.Love the matching background on the Goldfinches.
Blessings,Ruth
what a beautiful sunset. Looks like you can see forever! Love your feathered friends too. Great photos!
...the sunset is gorgeous, but the goldfinch photos are stellar. He's fairly glowing in the first shot, and she's has such a sweet expression in the second!
As always! Just beautiful!
Blessings
Robin
And...
I wold love to know what kind of camera you are using. I am in the market or a new digital, your close ups are always so amazing. Do you use a tripod or does you camera have a stabilizing function????
Inquiring mind want to know!
Blessings
Robin
Beautiful sunset, Marsha ....I love the expression on the faces of the birds in the 2nd and 4th pictures so sweet. The goldies are too cute all fluffed out.
Gorgeous sunset photos - there is a big plus for living out in the wide open!! Love the tree shot...
The faces on the finches are so cute..so plump and fuzzy! Wouldn't you love to just hold one....
What lovely photos, Marsha. You always get those birds to do the best poses for you...and that sunset shot was to die for!!
Beautiful sky photos and the birdies look like they have just been groomed!
What a drop-dead gorgeous sunset, Marsha! That goldie is a cutie too :) I love that second shot of it.
Golden finches to match the golden sunset.
Oh what lovely photo...the sunsets, oh my goodness, and the one with the tree...what a neat compostion....As always when I can get to your blog... I am always blessed for coming.
LOL:Wanda
Post a Comment