
All those soybeans are making me think of chocolate covered soynuts...can you tell my mind is on the upcoming holidays?
Head over to Mary's Little Red House to view all the other Mosaic Monday's this week HERE. Thank you Mary for being such a wonderful hostess!
23 comments:
Hi Marsha,
I can feel the beautiful Fall warmth and hear the sounds of two happy dogs running through the fields. Wonderful mosaic today!
:)
Zuzu
What a beautiful warm colored fall mosaic!!
Get 'em up Hershey!
(Boy, I sure miss pheasant hunting with my shorthairs!)
Hi Marsha! Oh, what a lovely mosaic. I would have loved to have been there to walk in the rows.
Be a sweetie,
shelia ;)
Cute pictures!
Hi!
Beautiful Mosaic! The soybeans are getting harvested here too. I've also joined in on your chocolate day. Have a great day!
Sherrie
A View of My Life
Wow..beautiful, and so autumn looking!
Hi Marsha
Beautiful mosaic ~ your dogs are so gorgeous ♥
Marsha, a lovely mosaic. ... Chocolate covered soynuts makes me smile. Both Hershey and Ruger look like they're thoroughly enjoying themselves.
You have brightened my day-- the joy our animals have for their simple life is such an inspiration we all need.
Slow down and enjoy where and what we have NOW-- in this very moment.
Thanks so much
Stop by and say hi if you have a moment.
TTFN~~ Claudia ♥ ♥
Beautiful mosaic and very happy dogs!
Carol
Hi Marsha
Your dogs are sweet.
One of our grocery stores here is promoting little chocolate covered gingerbread balls for the holidays - I plan to try them!
All the scents must have been wonderful - not just the pheasant fragrance :) Beautiful, peaceful-feeling mosaic!
What a nice mosaic --a real slice of life with two beautiful and alert dogs!
National Chocolate Covered Anyhting day sounds so delightful!
Love your mosaic! Fun pics of the pups!
hey, you are really into chocolate, Marsha, even your dog is named Hershey ;) Looking forward to the chocolate anything event!
Marvelous Fall mosaic! Molly (my lab) wanted to jump right into the computer to romp with your dogs through those fields ;-)
Hugs and blessings,
Beautiful! Your mosaic jumped out at me the instant I saw it. Love the center pic with your dog walking down the row. Perfect placement. Love the colors too!
So nice visiting with you!
Kindly, ldh
So that's what a soybean field looks like! I have a cousin that's a soybean and rice farmer in Arkansas.
Great photos.
Blessings,
Marcia
National Chocolate Covered Anything Day. Seriously!
OMGosh words fail.
Great pictures by the way but I'm still thinking about being dipped in chocolate!
Blessings
Robin
The "boys" look like they are having fun!
Looking forward to the anything covered in chocolate event!! Will have to get some ideas...
Great mosaic!
What a beautiful mosaic. Love the one of the dog walking between the rows of soybeans. laurie
Beautiful photos! Those fields are beautiful!
Wonderful mosaic and photos. Your dog reminds me of my old chocolate lab Maui that has passed away.
Post a Comment