I'm taking this post of Emily's talents into Flashback mode and joining Suzy, at Kitchen Bouquet for Flashback Friday. You can see the others participating by clicking HERE.
Emily in November 2008 performing in "Back to the Eighties".
Emily in 2007 performing in "Grease".

Emily in 2006 performing in "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat".

Yesterday, a salesman came to the door selling aerial prints of our farmyard taken in early September. We usually get one or two salesmen a summer who work for various companies that fly over the area and take photos of our farm and yard and then come door to door selling them for $100+. We've boughten a few over the years to show all the additional buildings and work that we have done to make our yard our home but how many photos of your farmsite does one person need? Yesterday, the guy came and brought a 16 x 20 aerial photo of the house area only showing the gardens in really great detail. It was a gorgeous photo especially to once again see the gardens in full color when my views have been of bare ground for over a month now. Instead of spending $139 on a photo I have no need or want of - I went back to the September photo files and looked at the color through my own lens :)
8 comments:
What a talented niece you have. I love The Sound of Music. The photo of your garden is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Marcia
Marsha..I know your photos put even most professionals to shame. You know your garden is high on my list of favorites.Love this picture. I also enjoyed your flashback and the great little collages you put together of your nieces performances...all of them favorites of mine. Well...I've never seen Back to the Eighties, but I lived it in my teens so kind of I did! lol I now have Mr. Linky up for you to join in. I got so flustered last night trying to get my post up quickly before I went to bed that I forgot the stinking linkin...hehe. Thanks for joining me my friend.
Emily must be very talented to have been in so many productions already! Good for her for being involved and for you to be there in the audience.
We bought one of those aerial photos once :)
Hi Marsha
Your neice is so talented - maybe headed for bigger things? Thanks for sharing her photos.
Loved seeing the birds visiting your backyard as usual.
Have a good weekend.
Lots of talent in that little lady! It will help immensely as she grows older, builds great self confidence.
Your gardens are also my favorite.. the colors are amazing!!
Oh Wow! They've done some great productions! She's obviously very talented. Love the photo of your lush garden. laurie
Marsha, Emily definitely sounds like a talented young lady. And she's fortunate to have such a sweet aunt to blog about her. How fun to flashback to the school plays. They sound like very elaborate and well-done productions.
I love that picture of your September garden.... I never tire of seeing your adorable little garden cottage.
Lovely mosaics - I too love your garden in every season.
Post a Comment