Today, was a GREAT day as we celebrated Thanksgiving with my extended family. I got to meet my new little great-niece Keena for the first time and she is such a cuddly sweetheart!

It was also Alexis' 5th birthday so she was appropriately wearing a crown as a beautiful Birthday Princess.

It has been a tradition for many years that we spend the afternoon crafting while enjoying lots of good conversation and laughter. This year we made small rag wreaths, wire pumpkins, snow filled glass ornaments with glittery snowflake rub-ons and felt snowman ornaments.

A group shot of our accomplishments. Shortly, after this shot was snapped little Madeline in the front put her wreath on her head as a crown.

It was such a cute moment that some more beautiful girls tried them out as crowns and as we tried to take a group shot - little Madeline had lots of fun poses.


Her spontaneity was contagious!

I really do have fun when my family gets together :)
11 comments:
Thanks for sharing these precious moments.Families are such a special blessings.
Blessings,Ruth
How fun!!
What a pretty, precious baby girl ... Marsha, your craft day sounds like fun and a great way to catch up with family. I looks like all the little girls enjoyed their time together.
Oh, you poor girl, having such a introverted family!! LMAO
I expected nothing less..crazy and lots of fun! (I see Jayme in the thick of things also)
Cute little great niece... we haven't had a little girl in the family for so long and seeing the photo made me wish one of my niece's would get busy!!!
What a nice get-together and so many girls! We have mostly boys on both sides of our family. We girls are definitely outnumbered. I'd love to see the how-to's on the items you made.
Blessings,
Marcia
What a sweet little baby she is! It looks like everyone had so much fun crafting and posing :) That is such a wonderful tradition.
What fun! You have a beautiful group of young ladies here!!
What fun. I see you made the pumpkins too. Loved the photos!
What a pretty, precious baby girl.
Work From Home india
I love that you do crafts together..it look like a fun time!!
Oh how fun! And Keena is the most precious baby!...Christine
Post a Comment