In less than 3 weeks the fish will be moved and the pond will be shut down for the winter. I am getting all the enjoyment I can watching the birds take brisk baths before the water is turned off on the rock. I hope you enjoyed this guy too :)
Ohhh!! Fabulous post.....I love seeing that Blue Jay splash around. One of these days I want to put a pond in. It's the one think missing from my yard. I have birdbaths with running water, but I want the real thing--your Blue Jay definitely seems to enjoy it!
12 comments:
They look like they are having such a good time in the water. Reminds me of children playing in water. So cute.
Ohhh!! Fabulous post.....I love seeing that Blue Jay splash around. One of these days I want to put a pond in. It's the one think missing from my yard. I have birdbaths with running water, but I want the real thing--your Blue Jay definitely seems to enjoy it!
You stop me in my tracks with your pictures!
Lovely post
I always enjoy birds in motion photos..and you always capture your birdee friends in the best poses!!
Cute bird house too!!
The bluejay looks like he is having fun..sprucing himself up for a date!!
Great photos!
WOW! He's really getting into it.This is amazing to watch.
Blessings,Ruth
They sure are a pretty blue! Great "action" shots Marsha!
Marsha, I did enjoy! Always love seeing your birds.
Now, THAT was a thorough bath! :c)
That's one enthusiastic bather :) Great shots, as usual!
He's such a beauty! Loved seeing his exuberant bathing! Your photography is incredible, as usual. laurie
What a cutie ... I LOVE this post. The jay definitely did a thorough job of bathing. Beautiful shots, Marsha.
Post a Comment