After a week long road trip, I'm back and joining Mary, The Little Red House for Mosaic Monday. Please
click HERE to see all the other wonderful bloggers participating. While I catch up on laundry, emails and bills here is a glimpse of some of the beautiful roadside wildflowers we saw. Most road ditches in MN are mowed so it is always a pleasant surprise to see the blossom filled roadsides.

My second mosaic are some of the roadside signs we viewed...can you guess where we were?

I'll be back to posting regularly this week and promise to show shots of the garden as well as some favorite photos of our trip. We really enjoyed our time away and saw some beautiful scenery but I was also amazed to see how much the garden has changed in 8 days!
20 comments:
Did you see Big Foot?
Nebraska? I've heard that is where big foot lives, and that's definately why I'm not planning on going there!
Your mosaic of wildflowers is great but the roadside signs makes me smile, especially "you are nowhere"
Kathy
Roadside blossoms always seem like a wonderful gift to me! Were you in PA? There is a Hershey in PA...
Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful images at Mosaic Monday. :)
Great mosaics Marsha..and welcome home! Love the one with the signs lol.
Great mosaics!
Carolyn
I always enjoy your road trips! Welcome home Marsha. I'll guess you were near Hershey, NE.
you always have the best road trips...looks like fun.
thx 4 sharing the pics...makes me feel like i've been there!
The Big Foot sign, the wildflowers, and the pine forest makes me think you were in Colorado.
What fun you must have had on your motorcycles. We used to do that sort of thing BC (before children).
~Laura
Welcome Home! Love the wildflowers,,amazing the beauty you can find in ditches!
I heard Big Foot was following you most of the way...LOL
Oooh my goodness those are some great GREAT shots.
Thanks for sharing.
TTFN~~Claudia ♥ ♥
Great pictures!!!
Blessings
Robin
What fun! Those wildflower photos are wonderful. The sign mosaic is great and proves you are very brave. I loved both of them.
Loved the signs! Did you see a Yeti - LOL?
LOL, looks like so much fun! Love those signs, esp the bigfoot ... :D
Great road signs! Love that mosaic!
Heehee "you are nowhere" (don't I know it)
Marsha, great mosaics ... mountain lions ???
Great pic of your bike in front of the Big Foot crossing.
Glad you had a wonderful, relaxing time.
Almost forgot to add how lovely the wildflowers are. Are they fun to photograph?
those are great!!! especially the big foot xing sign!! I would have stopped too!!
Hi Marsha,
I gotta start this journey with you from the beginning......
I would love to take a motorcycle trip like this some day.
Post a Comment