Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday flutter bys...











15 comments:

Lynne at Hasty Brook said...

All of them are beautiful!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Gorgeous.The Purple Coneflowers make a perfect place for the butterflies.
Blessings,Ruth

Becca's Dirt said...

Breathtaking. I felt like I could touch the butterfly. Stunning.

Debbie@Mountain Breaths said...

Thanks Marsha! I needed that that :-) So beautiful.

Joyce said...

Photos made me SMILE:)
Joyce

Cynthia said...

The butterflies really do seem to enjoy your coneflowers, Marsha. A beautiful series of photos...

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

I haven't taken the time to look at the little things in life lately and your photos are a perfect example, Marsha. Lovely!

Tina said...

Those are some really popular coneflowers!! What a nice variety of butterflies and color!! Wonderful photos, Marsha!! What a great job you did in capturing all these critters!!

Jayne said...

What a wonderful variety of visitors!!

Carol said...

Beautiful, Marsha! Just beautiful!

Robin Lambright said...

WOW! These pictures are amazing!

Just beautiful!

Blessings
Robin

Darla said...

and what an assortment! Beautiful...we have seen tons of butterflies and I'm raising some as well. I'm not fast enough with my point and shoot camera sometimes!

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

WOW! Those are awesome. laurie

Peggy said...

Fantastic Flutterbys! What a variety of visitors! Great shots Marsha!

Foley said...

Gorgeous shots with the butterflys - the colors are outstanding!