Tuesday, May 05, 2009

May...

Allow me to hold May to my heart,
This delightful month of blooming flowers
And birdsong that awakens me
With drifting melody for hours.

The greenest month of all the year
Comes to an end too soon,
But leaves rainbow flowers everywhere
As a welcome in, to June.
(May, by Marjorie Martin)







After a long winter's sleep the garden awakens in May, and I am loving it!

10 comments:

From the Old InkWell said...

I'm loving it too! Can't hardly contain myself. Love your beautiful tulips. Such fresh vibrant colors!

Happy garderning, friend.

Jayne said...

Love all the beautiful color and can't wait to see your entire garden awake and gleaming!

Aunt "B's" Backyard said...

It's a pleasure to be able to enjoy the colorful blooms of flowers in your garden all over again as the bulbs are rather spent here.

Your garden is coming to life, Marsha, keep us updated as it progresses.

Unknown said...

So lovely to see the colors of spring in Marsha's Garden!

Foley said...

Beautiful MArsha - wish I was getting the color also...

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

I was refreshed after this walk among your flowers.Each one is pretty.
Blessings,Ruth

Lynne at Hasty Brook said...

Your tulips are beautiful.
(One of mt favorite flowers)

Skoots1moM said...

what a beautiful tour...i luv tulips!!

Cynthia said...

Beautiful tulips, Marsha .. pretty variety of colors and shape. The tulips that are left around here have all lost their vibrant colors and are looking pretty raggedy.

A Grain of Salt said...

Oh, wow! BEAU tulips.

Jayne @ S&S