
We finally got our patio set out this past weekend so now when I take a break from gardening I have a great view of the birds coming to drink. First one is a Tennessee warbler and in the second photo he is joined by a Yellow warbler.

Look who flew in to join the yellow warbler...

a Nashville warbler.


Soon there is a female American Restart and a...

pair of American Goldfinches.


Break time is over...time to get back to the garden.
15 comments:
Wow, Marsha, you don't mess around with welcoming your birds back! Seems like your birds all know how to read the signs. They are beautiful!! So glad you got your work accomplished.;)
Guess they all got the invite to the warbler convention!!! WOW! How neat that you got to see so many together Marsha!
How do you take youe eyes off the watering rock this time of year?? I'd just want to pull up a chair and watch all day!
So many warblers! I'd be right there with Lynne watching birds all day too!
What a bright greeting for the first blog of the day.Thanks for the pretty birds and have a great day.
Blessings,Ruth
Excellent photos!!!
Forget the garden...enjoy the birds.
Glad you stopped long enough to share these beautiful birds with us. Can't wait to see your garden progress. It's just about time for me to do my monthly update, about 6 days or so. I sure hope the rain stops before then and the sun comes out, things are pretty droopy right now.
Ahhhhh ... they're all so sweet. What great pics.
Wow! Your photos are great! Those little warblers are so sweet! That Nashville Warbler might have flew in from my yard!! :)
Good to hear from you again!
That's quite a gathering of birdees! What a fantastic break you had...such beautiful birds come your way!!
Loved you mosaic post. I think I might try that one...I loved your mosaic creation!
So YOU have all the warblers! Fantastic! Lucky, lucky, lucky! What a day for you!
I have just gone through your last three posts, and you need to publish a book of bird photos. These are absolutely wonderful photos. laurie
So many yellows!!! You get such a variety there Marsha, but then you do have the touch. I know you have lots of experience in what they like and don't like. You capture them so beautifully.
That's so cool Marsha -- I want a bubbling rock like that in my backyard!
Post a Comment