Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I spy...

something high in the cottonwoods...
the first blooms on the autumn brillance serviceberry tree I planted last fall...
wild plum blossoms...
busy bird feeders...
and little spots of color.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Marsha - all of your posts are very special and beautiful - I don't get to comment on all of them but I love to see and read them! Your Alexis is darling (and so talented - yep, I have granddaughters too) and truly, I enjoy your blog so very much. We are backyard birders and love your pictures. Thank you for sharing.

Skoots1moM said...

so nice...
a bird on a bird!

Cynthia said...

Heshey really is getting to be a big girl although I bet she's still a puppy at heart.

Love the raccoon.

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

A variety of great pictures.The little Yellow-rumped is a cutie.
Blessings,Ruth

Joyce said...

Once again your photos are candy to my eyes. I loved dancing Alexis yesterday..so adorable. So had more fun Alexis or you and Jayme watching the recital?
Joyce

Foley said...

Looks like the little guy was watching you!!
Great photos..love all your ornamentals!

Jayne said...

Awwww... love the little butter butt!

A Grain of Salt said...

Marsha, it always makes me smile to see your wonderful shots.

J@S&S

jalynn01 said...

Catching up after WV.... So sorry to hear about your Gabi Jo.. I'm a dog lover and it's always so sad when one is gone..

Your granddaughter is absolutely beautiful and talented. I so enjoyed that post. Wish I could have seen when the shoe went flying!!

Love the raccoon in the fork of the tree! and the bottom picture of the YR warbler on the bird..

Tina said...

So cute..spying on you from the cottonwood..neat you saw him too!
Love the bird sculpture..looks like the little warbler liked it also!

troutbirder said...

Just catching up after a week in Colorado. Sorry to read about your dog. No matter how inevitable it's always so hard. We now have our 4th "best friend." Our granddaughter is the same age and dances too, though I have an agreement with her parents not to post any pictures.

Aunt "B's" Backyard said...

Hi Marsha...I think your display of the Yellow-rumped Warbler takes the cake. He really stands out, certainly better than my little guy did. Aren't they beautiful!
Isn't it just so exciting to see the first blooms on something you planted the prior year?
Gotta love that Hershey!!
Are you still seeing the Harris Sparrows? That is one stunning bird!
Hugs!