And that’s just what they've done and more...
If you haven't already figured it out these boots were spending the last week riding the beautiful hill country of Texas. The weather was glorious with cool evenings/mornings and hot afternoons. The roads were winding, hilly and scenic...I LOVED it!
There were great old historic districts in every town and
Let's go to Luckenbach Texas with Waylon and Willie and the boys
This successful life we're livin' got us feuding
like the Hatfield and McCoy's
Between Hank Williams pain songs, Newberry's train songs
and blue eyes cryin' in the rain out in Luckenbach Texas
ain't nobody feelin' no pain
16 comments:
Isn't Texas a great state for history! I really do love it. Maybe I'm prejudiced because I was born there! You picked a great time to visit I think before it gets too hot. I'm glad the wild flowers were blooming for you!!! Many of those flowers are the legacy of Lady Bird Johnson. Glad you had a fun trip and glad you are home safe and sound.
Welcome home Marsha! Love those boots girl... wild thang!
Good Morning, Marsha...just playing catch-up with your trip. Sorry for the interruption, earlier:(. Looks like you had a splendid time, don't know if I could deal with the heat of the south. I am in awe of the shot of you and the poppies. I have trouble getting one flower let alone a whole field as you displayed. Looking forward to more of your story. Welcome home!
Wow! Sounds like some fun to be had.. Love your trike!!
Looks like you guys are having some nice weather..to enjoy biking!!
Sounds an dlooks like you had a wonderful time.The bright sunshine looks good.
Blessings,Ruth
Looks like a grand time, Marsha! Those boots certainly got a lot of mileage, sounds like an amazing trip!
Looks like the weather was just beautiful for such a trip!!
Marsha, sounds like you had a wonderful trip ... Lots of new things to see and nice weather ... a great way to decompress.
I just knew those boots were for more then shopping trips. I had a fun riding along with you. Thank you.
Joyce
What a great shot of you, your pink boots and bike over the flowers! You should get that one framed and hung! I really like how the bike reflects the blue sky too. Beautiful field of poppies! I can't wait to the rest of the travelog :)
My hats off to you girl riding that trike. Looks like fun but I am such a chicken! Love the boots and can't wait to see where else they have been. ...always good to get back home.
It sounds like a wonderful trip! Can't wait to hear more about it.
(and thanks- now I have that song stuck in my head...)
Did you trailer the bikes to Texas? It sounds and looks like you are have one heckuva good time!
What a great trip... looks like the pink boots got a work-out! Love the photo with you and the poppies! Tell Jeff he is allowed to smile..it is a vacation!!!
Welcome home!!
Marsha, looks like a great trip! So glad you had nice weather. Always love your posts!
Hello Marsha - I'm new enough that I didn't know about your bikes and oh wow, do I love your trike! We were recently in Florida and it was the tail end of bike week and we just love to see all the great bikes and every time I saw a trike I'd say to Ken 'there's one for me' - a gal in a drug store let me sit on hers out in the parking lot, LOL, I was in heaven!
Post a Comment