Tuesday, April 28, 2009

a birthday girl...

Today is our daughter's birthday...I remember her "birth"day like it was yesterday, we rushed to the hospital and she arrived less than 10 minutes later.

Though the miles separate us, we talk on the phone daily. Sometimes, I wonder what Scottie must think...but then he knew long before he married her how much we talk. I am thankful that she was "home" the last two weekends for bridal showers and we were able to celebrate her special day a little early as a family.

Happy Birthday my daughter and friend...

14 comments:

Unknown said...

She is beautiful! My oldest daughter lives away from us too. I miss her, a lot.

Jayme said...

Thanks Mom! Also thanks to you and dad for the b-day phone call this morning. My birthday wouldn't be the same without it.

Skoots1moM said...

she is beautiful...know you are so proud
love this card and the chocolate looks scrumptious
HP, Jayme!!

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

Marsha, she's lovely :)

Happy Birthday, Jayme!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Birthday Blessings to your beautiful daughter.Thank goodness for phones and now the internet as well.
Blessings,Ruth

Cynthia said...

Happy Birthday to Jayme ... What a LOVEly relationship.

I think mothers always remember the "birth" day of their child as if it were yesterday. Those are very, very special days.

Foley said...

Happy Birthday Jayme -I know your Mom loves you for many, many reasons..but delivering within ten minutes of getting to the hospital...that's reason enough for a special kind of love..lol

Marsha - Beautiful card, beautiful daughter! And you used your new pan!!

A Grain of Salt said...

Happy Birthday, Jayme!

Marsha, she is a lovely young lady. So nice that you have such a special relationship.

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Happy Birthday to your lovely daughter! cindy

Suzy said...

What a pretty birthday girl! And look at that treat that Mom made her :-) Happy you had some time to spend together.

ChrisJ said...

What a beautiful daughter you have! I only had two sons but only now and then wish for a daughter - all grown up and raised properly!

Debbie@Mountain Breaths said...

Marsha, Happy Birthday to your beautiful Jayme!

Jayne said...

A happy belated birthday to Jayme. So glad you all got to be together to celebrate. :c)

Aunt "B's" Backyard said...

Isn't it just wonderful having a daughter...I don't know what I would do without mine!

She appears to be a very lovely young lady...like Mother, like daughter!!

Happy Birthday!