a ruby crowned kinglet that is... I can still see you... What big eyes you have... Making a splash... The ruby crown shows up even more when wet... Have I mentioned how much I love spring migration lately?
WHAT A GEM!! You indeed have an incredible reason to enjoy the season. I'm so glad you shared this little one...he's adorable! Stunning shots, Marsha!!
Oh, how nice... I'm like you, I so love those kinglets..such a busy little bird but such a sweet face. You did a great job of catching it as it enjoyed that water!! :)
Oh My Gosh! I so love this tiny little bird. You are so lucky he chooses to take a bath at your rock...gives you a little time to get a picture. He is a hard one to get ...as all those little flitty birds are! Great shots!
Such a little cutie - love the second photo with his feathers spread! I suppose all these cute lil things fly right over me to get to you and never stop to see me!! lol
14 comments:
WHAT A GEM!! You indeed have an incredible reason to enjoy the season. I'm so glad you shared this little one...he's adorable!
Stunning shots, Marsha!!
Yay! The big rock is running again! That thing is a bird magnet.
What a sweet little bird... That's new a new one for me. ... I like how his tail feather splay out.
You captured those quite well.
What a sweetie! Don't know that I've ever seen one, but maybe I just didn't know to look for his crown. Thanks for sharing
Treasure your Thursday! Marsha
The beauty of nature is so wonderful.
Oh, how nice... I'm like you, I so love those kinglets..such a busy little bird but such a sweet face.
You did a great job of catching it as it enjoyed that water!! :)
WOW! You got some greatshots of a difficult bird to photograph.Seems like they never sit still.
Blessings,Ruth
Oh My Gosh! I so love this tiny little bird. You are so lucky he chooses to take a bath at your rock...gives you a little time to get a picture. He is a hard one to get ...as all those little flitty birds are! Great shots!
I've never seen one of those before, Marsha. Great shots of the cute little fellow!
What a darling bird!
Cute one, Marsha. I've never heard of it.
Such a little cutie - love the second photo with his feathers spread! I suppose all these cute lil things fly right over me to get to you and never stop to see me!! lol
What a cutie! I've only seen the goldens so far this spring. Now I'll have to keep my eyes open for ruby too!
Post a Comment