Monday, April 06, 2009

Lost Treasures....


He that forever dreams of a brighter tomorrow
And finds no happiness today,
Has overlooked the beauty in this world
Somewhere along his way.
(Lost Treasures by Alvin Hutfles)








This week of Easter I am going to show some of the beauty of this world...Enjoy!

12 comments:

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Amazing beauty!WOW! Thanks for showing butterflies which I have not seen before.
Blessings,Ruth

Unknown said...

Beauty indeed! We have most of these butterflies around here too!

Suzy said...

What a wonderful blast of sunshine and summertime. I just adore these especially the one with the yellow and orange flower (What is it?) and the ones with the butterfly that looks like a tiger. Pretty pretty pretty.

black eyed susans kitchen said...

Stunningly beautiful...Mother Nature really knows her aesthetics!
♥, Susan

jalynn01 said...

Beautiful...Colorful...vibrant..and so easter like!!

Foley said...

Marsha - all of them are so beautiful..so do you know all the names ???
I'm sure you will be taking some great photos this next week!

Carol said...

Marsha, you always do show the beauty of the world! Another great post.

Tina said...

Marsha,
Absolutely stunning pictures of some stunning butterflies..I'm going to have to open my eyes this spring and summer and look harder to find some of these beauties!!
Neat post!

A Grain of Salt said...

Wow! Marsha, amazing, just amazing!

Jayne said...

So very beautiful Marsha. Thanks for a beautiful start to my day. :c)

Cynthia said...

Amazing butterfly pictures, Marsha ... I never tire of seeing their amazing colors and patterns.

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

Gorgeous photos, Marsha! Butterflies are so hard to capture and you have gotten so many!