Sunday, April 26, 2009

Flicker, Flowers and a Fish....




I had a busy weekend so no words...just a few shots from the garden.

15 comments:

Wanda said...

Who needs words with pictures like these.... magnificent!

Debbie@Mountain Breaths said...

Marsha, beautiful photos!

Jayne said...

Love seeing the Flicker be so flexible and resourceful!

A Grain of Salt said...

Wow, Marsha, you continue to blow me away. Beuatiful shots.

A Grain of Salt said...

LOL...only the second comment above is from me... Jayne @ S&S.
;-)

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Hey,no words are neded the pictures tell it all.Very pretty.
Blessings,Ruth

Aunt "B's" Backyard said...

For having such a busy weekend, you certainly captured some interesing and beautiful shots. The Flicker is stunning, I'm always intrigued by their mixture of patterns and colors.
Great, Marsha!

Foley said...

Marsha - Super photos..you catch your birds in such interesting positions!

Can't figure out why your tulips are about ready to burst open and mine aren't!!! They look beau just like that!

Is that a coy?

Great post!

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

Beautiful photos, Marsha! No words needed!

Kelly said...

...love the Flicker photos and your big orange fish is gorgeous. What a great series of kestrel photos in the previous post! They are such pretty birds.

Cynthia said...

Lovely post ... what a gorgeous koi ... beautiful, large fins.

Most of the tulips around here are losing their petals and looking pitiful ...

Adorable shots of the flicker...

The Birdlady said...

All so lovely, but guess which are my favorites? BIG SMILE

From the Old InkWell said...

Incredible photos! Thanks for sharing!

Happy Monday, Marsha

Suzy said...

Silly flicker! They are pretty but I think they are silly birds..at least ours are. Scaredy cats here lol. I love finding their feathers though.

troutbirder said...

I love the fish too. Never thought of that actually... I have 5 tanks...