Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Definition...

Spring's the blue of the sky
Through sun-caressed hours;
It's the drift of white clouds
And the perfume of flowers.

Spring's the feeling of joy
Permeating the air;
It's the pulsating power
Of new life everywhere.
(Definition by Bertha Stone)








There is beauty everywhere if we but look...there is joy everywhere if we open our hearts...

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Truer words were never spoken/written. Lovely photos!

Becca's Dirt said...

I like the poem. So true. You have some awesome roses. Good photography and I love all the photos.

Lynne at Hasty Brook said...

Our Minnesota skies really are getting bluer aren't they?

Carol said...

Just beautiful! The words and the pictures, Marsha :)

Cynthia said...

Marsha, I love your definition of spring and I'm ready for it to be here and stay here for a while.

Love photos.

Foley said...

The poem is lovely - and I would love to smell the perfume of the flowers.

All the photos are grat - wish I could reach in and make a bouquet!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Thanks a bunch for the beautiful flowers.I enjoyed each one of them.
Blessings,Ruth

Kathleen said...

That was beautiful...and you are a magician too..:)

A Grain of Salt said...

Beautiful, Marsha.

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

Lovely photos and poem!