
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, I know our family did!

But then on Friday, I ended up with allergy symptoms and it took two days for the meds to kick in so I've been laying low and haven't taken the camera out of it's case.

So here are some Canada geese I took last Monday. I like how they tuck their heads under their wings to stay warm and take a nap! Kind of like how I felt for the last two days, but today is a good day and I get to go do Thanksgiving celebration again today!
14 comments:
Marsha - sorry you're not feeling very well. It's always nice to see some open spots for the geese. Something I never knew until I actually saw it - was the geese that "stand guard" while the other are resting or eating. They are amazing to watch! Stay warm and Take Care!!
Marsha, I think I saw that same group of geese last Saturday! LOL
I didn't have my camera, but knew it was a Kodak moment. Talk about like minded!
I do hope you feel better very soon. You've got some serious shopping to do with your daughter :-)
Marsha - love these pictures! When enlarged, they are crystal clear! We have geese all around the pond here. However, we don't have snow yet....just some rain today.
I hope you are feeling better now. Allergies can make you feel so badly. I've been under the weather myself. Feeling better from a case of the stomach flu!
Just 24 days until Christmas Eve!!! That's three weeks and three days! Yikes! Scarey!
Hope you're feeling better now, Marsha! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving and that the allergies aren't spoiling your second celebration! Enjoy!
I don't know how they could possibly stay warm, i am cold just looking at them :) Great pictures!
I'm sorry you're not feeling well, Marsha! My hubby's allergies have been acting up and he's wondering why since we've had several hard freezes already.
I love that first shot and oh my, that's a lot of goose do-do :)
That's a lot of geese there! Hope you are feeling better.
Marsha, I think some of your geese made it down to Missouri.
John and went to Squaw Creek wildlife reserve again yesterday. It was raining and snowing at the same time and skies were gray. But we saw 100,000+ geese, duck, and shorebirds (according the the staff).
We saw more bald eagles (around 10) and this time John was able to get a couple of pictures of them. (not the best, but a least a few photos of them)
Allergies are such a bummer. Sorry you had to deal with them.
You geese have the right idea... I stick my head under the pillow for a nap. ((smile))
Great Guess Shots....
hope you are feeling better marsha, may i recomend marshmallows in spiked cocoa? i hear its very mn~
Hope you are feeling some better Marsha. Wow, now that is a gaggle of geese, no? :c)
Looks like that pond is freezing up fast. Have you noticed some smaller geese in with the Giant Canadas? I've seen some flying over my place, but haven't been able to positively ID yet.
I hope you're feeling better finally.
Glad you are feeling better, and just in time! Get some rest, and tuck your head under like the geeses! Cute!
The geese are great! I hope you are feeling better.
Marsha, I hope you are feeling better. ((comforting hugs))
Wowwie, I'm so jealous! What great shots of the geese.
They seldom land near by house (too many tall trees), but they DO pass overhead couple of times a day.
Their raucous honking as they fly over reminds me of the sounds of NY taxis in vintage movies. Sort of comical. :)
I hope your end-of-year tax stuff is behind you soon (and painlessly, too.)
xo~m.
Post a Comment