Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Backyard happenings...

The frogs are moving rather slowly these days and this one found warmth in the floating grass island.
There are still a few white throated sparrows around as well as Harris and fox sparrows.
The juncos are active scavenging for fallen garden seeds as well as keeping clean on the rock.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a contrast from the first pic to the other two. I had to check where you are located. Ohh, I bet it gets colder there than I could even think to bear. Great photos.

Peggy said...

Love that frog!

RuthieJ said...

My white-crowned and chipping sparrows are all gone from the backyard now, but I did seem some fox sparrows and American tree sparrows while I was out deer hunting over the weekend.

jalynn01 said...

I clicked on that frog and I swear he is smiling. Love it! Those juncos look cold in the water.