I'm a big red fire truck long and stout,
When I am needed, I roar and shout.
People love to see me rush about,
Just turn me on and head me out.
(elementary school song sung to I'm a little teapot)
One more photo from Bentleyville. This one I took especially for
Ryan who loves fire trucks. Santa was riding in the engine up on the rooftop of the Bentley's home. While I did not see any firetrucks..I did see some red lights in my rear view mirror on the way home from Duluth.

The last 3 hours of the trip allowed me to really look at the beautiful countryside at 55 mph.

I thought these horses grazing in a snow covered pasture were worth stopping to take a photo.
1 comment:
Woo-Woo, beautiful, beautiful pictures! I enjoyed your comment on my Donkey Tales...Never drink coffee when reading wierd wanda!!
Post a Comment