"The leaves fall, the wind blows, and the farm country slowly changes from the summer cottons into its winter wools."
(Henry Beston, Northern Farm)
On Wednesday...the trees around Candy Cane Lane definitely were wearing their "winter wools"...

Mother Nature provided more beautiful Christmas trees than any I have just shown you...

a close up of one of the spruce branches...just wait to see the hoar frost I mean "winter wools" shots that I plan to show tomorrow...
2 comments:
Such gorgeous pictures of Candy Cane Lane! It's hard to believe that the once green and over abundant flowers are now gone, leaving these beautiful pics of winter at it's finest! How lovely they are. I really love the 2nd & 3rd pics. My very favorite is the last one. The close-up of it is just unbelieveable.
Can't wait to see more of these beauties. Thanks for sharing.
Oh my goodness. See what happens when I get behind visiting blogs. What a delightful and beautiful post today! Oh this is nice work!!
Love coming here...even if I'm late.
Post a Comment