They bring a special cheer...
The cards we write and always send
Around this time of year.
They picture such delightful scenesIn colors bright and gay,
A host of all the many things
So dear on Christmas Day.
Across the snowy miles;
Some travel near, some travel far
To bring forth happy smiles.
Christmas cards are wonderful,Containing warmth and cheer.
We welcome them with happy hearts
And always hold them dear.
(LaVerne Larson)
It has been a busy week so I have not taken any new photos. Instead, I thought I would go into the archives and share Mother Nature's Christmas Spruce and some of the beautiful ornaments only she could come up with!
3 comments:
Every single picture...breathtaking! You do it every day...How??? Because you are special that's why!
Lovely pictures! Thanks Marsha.
Wonderful photo's! It is always a surprise coming to your blog! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment