(Norman Vincent Peale)
I love Christmas trees so I have decided to show them all (I have 6) to you in the next several posts. The beautiful pine Benjamin picked out is now inside and decorated and will be tomorrow's topic but today I thought I would show you the one in the garden gazebo. During the daytime, the juncos and bluejays are frequent visitors as they feed on corn screenings I scatter under it...
but at night the rabbits move in. This is the only time of year...I tolerate them in the garden...it is Christmas after all!
2 comments:
Marsha - what great shots of the tree! I especially love the lights on! And the bunny.......really, very cute! Looks like a very large bunny at that!
Looking forward to seeing your inside tree! I bet it is gorgeous!
I love that picture of the bunny! I know he's eating the corn you put down, but it really looks like he's admiring the pretty lights and wondering if that gift is for him!!
Post a Comment