
I went to a garden party
to reminisce with my old friends
A chance to share old memories
and play our songs again
(Ricky Nelson)

I gave an old-fashioned garden tea party for my step-mother and 5 of her friends today. I tied on a 1950's era apron, used some vintage dishes and made lots of little finger foods. It was fun to watch them enjoy themselves amongst the blooms, birds and sounds of nature.

The juvenille baltimore orioles are visiting the feeders several times a day. I have seen 3 males and 2 females all at once so we had a good hatch this year. They are one of my favorite birds so brightly colored and their song is so beautiful.
1 comment:
That's so sweet of you. What a beautiful place to have lunch. Marsha, I just love pictures of your garden and can't seem to get enough!!
Post a Comment