Pink is pretty,
Pink is nice.
A lovely little color,
Filled with sugar and spice.
Pink is nice.
A lovely little color,
Filled with sugar and spice.
(Marissa Ingram)
Lots of "sugar and spice" in our life the last week. Congratulations to Jared & Andrea on the birth of Madeline Marie and Brenda & Matt on the birth of Katelyn Julie. We already love the photos of the two dark haired beauties wearing pink!
Lots of "sugar and spice" in our life the last week. Congratulations to Jared & Andrea on the birth of Madeline Marie and Brenda & Matt on the birth of Katelyn Julie. We already love the photos of the two dark haired beauties wearing pink!Pink beauty is highlighting my gardens as well - picking my favorite bloom changes from day to day. I just love the garden in July, it is so full and lush. I hope you enjoy a sampling of my pinks.
Pink
It makes you feel happy, It makes you feel great. . .
(M.I.)

No comments:
Post a Comment