a blog about the garden of life and life in the garden
If that does not recharge,than nothing will. These are beautiful.
Those sunsets are gorgeous! Those would renew anyone.
I felt myself relaxing looking at these photos. What a wonderful place; I can feel the wind, hear the water, feel the sun, ... . Glad you got away from the Minnesota winter.
The palm trees will do it for me every time! Glad you recharged!
what beautifu places and scenery...would love to be on a beach for a weeek or two...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
If that does not recharge,than nothing will. These are beautiful.
Those sunsets are gorgeous! Those would renew anyone.
I felt myself relaxing looking at these photos. What a wonderful place; I can feel the wind, hear the water, feel the sun, ... . Glad you got away from the Minnesota winter.
The palm trees will do it for me every time! Glad you recharged!
what beautifu places and scenery...would love to be on a beach for a weeek or two...
Post a Comment