5 months ago
Thursday, January 31, 2013
birdwatching with Bailey...
It is cold here with dangerous wind chills (as in schools called off today because of the cold)! Yesterday Bailey came to spend the day with me and she loves to look outside at the birds. We were sitting in the chair looking outside when movement out on the lawn caught my eye and this is what we saw...
I set her down and grabbed the camera but my patio doors are pretty full of little girl fingerprints so most of the shots were blurry but I did manage a few before they got scared away...
I think it had something to do with Bailey crying that I set her down...she wanted to see too :) Pheasant photos can happen another day but Grandma doesn't have too many days that she can spend the whole day cuddling a baby granddaughter! Bailey is such a happy baby - just look at her smile as she was getting put in her carseat to go home last night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Bailey wins over the Pheasants,for sure.The birds are beautiful but she wins this one.
Post a Comment