5 months ago
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
birds at our resort...
We woke up this am to temperatures of -15F! What a difference a week makes after the warm, sun-filled days last week during our Mexico vacation. We enjoyed a wonderful week in the Riviera Maya area of Mexico (1 1/2 hours south of Cancun) with two of Jeff's brothers, Wayne & Brian and their wives, Keri & Lois. A great week of fun and relaxation and I wished I had carried my camera with me always because the bird lover in me saw some great birds at our resort.
There were also some great birds at the dessert bar :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't imagine the adjustment your body had to make to these temps after your time in Mexico!
(What beautiful birds...)
Beautiful birds! Did you use your iPhone to take the photos?
Post a Comment